Do you think you have what it takes to dominate the airwaves? Come apply at MixUp today!
- Want to be part of the home of digital radio?
- Can you commit to one weekly show (3 hours) a week?
- Join a community engaged in discussion and interaction?
Then MixUp is the place for you! We are currently looking for volunteer Radio Presenters to present our new and improved Home Time show (4pm till 7pm) either on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday and dominate the airwaves online, through mobile and through smart speakers!
Reports To: Station Manager
List of responsibilities for our radio presenters include:
- Be able to broadcast (live/no syndicated shows) at least once per week with a show lasting three (3) hours during 4pm till 7pm on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday.
- Understand and follow the On Air rules and show structure set by the Radio Management Team.
- Provide suggestions to our Team Seniors and Managers on playlist recommendations and other aspects of the station.
- Engage and represent the community to visitors of our social media platforms and Discord community.
- Take part in regular team meetings/discussions on radio performance.
- Take part and engage with our Commercial team in producing promotional content for your show including: Graphics banner, on air advertisement etc…
- Have fun!
What can MixUp offer you
- A platform for you to entertain the nation and globally on the Home of Internet Radio.
- Promotion via our social media channels and through our website.
- Mentoring and coaching to help you develop and expand your shows.
- Playlist recommendations and music content to play on air.
- References to access college/university courses in broadcasting/media and other work related references.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying